This information note is provided pursuant to and in compliance with the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679).
On this page we shall describe how the personal data of those visiting the website(s) is processed:
The information note is provided only for the websites indicated and not for other addresses that can also be reached by the user through links.
The Data Controller is:
F.LLI MONTI MARIO E FRANCESCO SRL
The external data controller designated by the Data Controller is:
Zero Design Studio
For any information or to exercise your rights referred to in Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, you can contact the Data Controller at the following addresses:
All the processing carried out through this website are based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, and transparency.
At any time, it will be possible to exercise the rights set forth in the articles of law previously mentioned by making an explicit request to the Data Controller or to the Data Processor. It is also possible to request precise information about the subjects who process the data on behalf of the Data Controller (Data Processors, Distributors, etc.).
During the processing phases, an adequate level of protection and confidentiality will be guaranteed in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR.
In the event that the Website uses personal information for purposes other than those established in this statement, the User will be asked for his/her specific consent.
a. Data collected during the use of our services: we can collect information on the services viewed and / or used by the User as well as on the method of use (for example, when the User interacts with our content);
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by Users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, time of request, method used in submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
Such data, necessary to use the web services, is also processed to:
obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Navigation data does not persist for more than seven days and is cancelled immediately after its aggregation (except in case it is needed to ascertain a crime by the judicial authority).
c. Data provided by the User through the use of the Website’s features: Some sections of the website (request information / contacts / contact us) require the provision of some personal data on the part of the User. In this case, the lawfulness of the data processing derives from the consent given by the User at the time of the free conferment of their data, through an unequivocal positive action (selection of a specific box). The data shall be processed exclusively for the purpose of answering the User’s requests. The provision of data is necessary in order to respond fully and correctly to requests. The data will be stored for periods compatible with the purpose of the collection, and subsequently deleted. The data may be disclosed to third parties only when it is functional to give proper feedback to the interested party. The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other personal data included in the message. Such data will be used exclusively to respond to requests. In this case, the lawfulness of the processing derives from the consent given by the User at the time of the free conferment of his/her data, in itself already unequivocal positive action. If it is considered appropriate to provide further information, in addition to this, specific summary information notes will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website set up for particular services available upon request.
d. Use of data for promotional purposes:
The Website allows the User to be constantly up-to-date about new products offered, promotions and / or offers communicated through the User’s email address (correlated by the consent to the processing for marketing purposes). Only with the express consent of the User may the Website use the non-mandatory personal information provided to send personalized promotional communications. The provision of data for Marketing purposes is optional: the User can, therefore, decide not to grant any data or subsequently deny the authorization to process the data already provided. In this case, the User will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, and advertising material relating to the services offered by the Data Controller. The information collected for this purpose will be kept for 24 months.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
The Website provides personal data to third parties in the following cases:
A – With the consent of the User: the Website, in case of need to share sensitive personal data with companies, organizations, and individuals unrelated to the Website itself, requires the authorization from the User;
B – To domain administrators: the domain administrator and/or third-party resellers who provide assistance in the use of the service may have access to the User’s personal data;
C – For external processing: the Website provides personal information to its affiliates and/or companies and/or trusted individuals to treat it according to the instructions provided and in compliance with the privacy regulations applied by the Website itself (as well as in respect of other appropriate measures relating to confidentiality and security);
D – For legal reasons: the Website provides personal information to companies, organizations, and/or individuals who are not part of the Website’s team if it believes that access, use, protection, or disclosure of such information is necessary to:
The Website may share information that does not allow personal identification with its partners, for example to show trends related to the general use of our services and/or purchasing preferences.
Should the Website Owner be involved in a merger, acquisition, and / or transfer, the same will continue to guarantee the confidentiality of personal information and will notify interested Users of the transfer of personal information or of the application of privacy regulations other than those adopted here.
SUBJECTS THE DATA COLLECTED MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Where necessary, the data will be shared only with competent authorities, trusted individuals appointed by the Website Owner for the performance of technical and/or organizational tasks (provision of legal, accounting, tax, consulting services, etc.).
Personal data shall not be disclosed.
(Art. 15-21 EU Regulation no. 679/2016)
1. The User has the right to obtain confirmation that his/her personal data is being processed, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The User has the right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
A – the indication of:
– the purpose of the processing;
– the categories of the personal data in question;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients from third countries or international organizations;
– the period of storage of the personal data or the criteria used to determine this period;
– the existence of the User’s right to request the Data Controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him/her or to oppose its processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– if the data is not collected from the User, of all available information on its origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in cases of significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and consequences of this processing for the User.
B – the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the User without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the User has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data also by providing a supplementary declaration;
C – the cancellation of personal data concerning the User without unjustified delay. The Data Controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without unjustified delay if one of the following reasons exists:
– personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
– the User revokes the consent on which the processing is based and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– the User opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
– personal data has been processed illegally;
– the personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject;
– personal data has been collected regarding the services offered by the information provider.
D – limitation to the processing occurs when one of the following instances occurs:
– the User disputes the accuracy of the personal data for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
– although the Data Controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the User to ascertain, exercise, or defend a right in court;
– the User has opposed the processing pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the Data Controller compared to those of the User;
– the User who has obtained the limitation of the processing has been informed by the Data Controller before said limitation is revoked.
3. The Data Controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data was sent of any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out.
4. The User has the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him/her provided to a Data Controller, and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediment on the part of the Data Controller to whom he/she has supplied them. In exercising his/her rights with respect to data portability, the User has the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to the other, if technically feasible.
5. The User has the right to object:
– at any time, for reasons related to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, including profiling. The Data Controller shall refrain from further processing the personal data unless he/she can demonstrate the existence of legitimate cogent reasons for proceeding with the processing and prevailing over the User’s interests, rights, and freedoms, or can process for the verification, exercise, or defence of a right in court;
– if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing;
– if the User opposes the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for these purposes.